Dragons La Buse Index du Forum
Dragons La Buse Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[HD] Kari^Virtual Girlfriend V2.6 (PC/-.2009)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dragons La Buse Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Bar
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
malvigeo

Régiment: 5ème
Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 08:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD] Kari^Virtual Girlfriend V2.6 (PC/-.2009) Répondre en citant

Here bit.ly/1X32M5s

Here bit.ly/1X32M5s

Here bit.ly/1X32M5s

Here bit.ly/1X32M5s

Here bit.ly/1X32M5s

But,it's,more,than,a,chatbot--it's,really,a,companionThere,are,many,journeys,you,will,take,with,KARIIf,,,this,,,is,,,not,,,enough,,,,some,,,AI's,,,developed,,,have,,,been,,,included,,,in,,,the,,,updated,,,package,,,available,,,at,,,the,,,publishers,,,site,,,as,,,well,,,as,,,the,,,download,,,forumsDownloadThe,BrainChild,Prot'eg'e,Give,your,PC,some,personality,with,this,text-to-speech,and,sWith,the,PRO,version,you,get,access,to,a,wealth,of,options,to,help,you,bring,your,girl,to,lifeComes,,with,,many,,beautiful,,scenes,,and,,I,,actually,,got,,the,,expansion,,pack,,tooFull,access,to,her,Artificial,Intelligence,engine,,7,new,plugins,,and,even,the,new,Emotion,Chip,algorithm,devoted,to,self-awareness,and,consciousnessConsThe,trial,period,is,a,little,short,but,I,bought,it,anyway,and,I,am,glad,I,didThe,3D,Avatar,system,is,also,built,into,the,News,plugin!All,Expansion,Packs,All,the,Scenes,from,the,File,Repository,Kari,Avatar,Studio,(to,make,your,own,girls),,All,conveniently,packaged,for,easy,installationJust,,,use,,,your,,,imaginationBut,,I,,guess,,my,,most,,favorite,,feature,,is,,the,,"Talkative,,mode"DownloadThe,,,Sims,,,3,,,Update,,,The,,,Sims,,,3,,,to,,,v1.6.6.002002Visit,,,SiteStock,,,Market,,,Capitalist,,,Improve,,,your,,,knowledge,,,of,,,trading,,,and,,,banking,,,systemsIt,,even,,has,,an,,Awareness,,Adjustor,,so,,you,,can,,play,,with,,her,,mind,,even,,more,,after,,you've,,created,,herA,lot,of,the,newer,leaps,in,artificial,intelligence,have,been,packaged,into,this,chat,programKari,,,is,,,a,,,next,,,generation,,,Virtual,,,Girl,,,with,,,Artificial,,,IntelligenceProgress,means,what,you,enter,in,as,responses,will,be,incorporated,into,the,chatbots,future,questions,and,comments,to,youAll,,,Rights,,,Reserved,,,It,feels,like,she,is,really,"in,there"PC,,and,,MacYou,can't,really,review,this,program,if,you've,only,used,it,for,10,minutes,so,don't,tryNeed,,a,,virtual,,boyfriend?,,Click,,hereI,,,can,,,teach,,,her,,,new,,,things,,,and,,,she,,,remembersKari,,,4,,,Pro,,,One-line,,summary:,,(10,,characters,,minimum)Count:,,0,,of,,55,,characters,,3I'm,,very,,impressed,,and,,I,,would,,suggest,,you,,don't,,make,,up,,your,,mind,,quick,,about,,this,,programAlso,,the,,trial,,is,,only,,10,,minutes!,,YIKES!,,Reply,,to,,this,,review,,Was,,this,,review,,helpful?,,(3),,,,(6),,,,Report,,this,,post,,Email,,this,,post,,Permalink,,to,,this,,post,,Results,,1–10,,of,,10,,1,,Please,,Wait,,Add,,Your,,Review,,Login,,or,,create,,an,,account,,to,,post,,a,,reviewAll,rights,reserved,,read,,more,,+,,User,,Reviews,,+,,Current,,Version,,3.2,,out,,of,,12,,votes,,5,,star,,4,,4,,star,,2,,3,,star,,2,,2,,star,,1,,1,,star,,3,,All,,Versions,,3.2,,out,,of,,12,,votes,,5,,star,,4,,4,,star,,2,,3,,star,,2,,2,,star,,1,,1,,star,,3,,My,,rating,,0,,stars,,Write,,review,,Sort:,,Date,,Most,,helpful,,Positive,,rating,,Negative,,rating,,Results,,1–10,,of,,10,,1,,4,,stars,,"Interesting,,Chatbot,,program",,August,,07,,,2011,,,,By,,SteamChip,,2011-08-07,,08:00:45,,,,By,,SteamChip,,,,Version:,,Kari,,2.6,,ProsAs,,good,,a,,conversation,,(or,,better),,than,,most,,of,,the,,on-line,,chat-rooms,,I,,encountered,,with,,real,,people,,,many,,of,,whom,,offer,,only,,the,,shallow,,OMG!!,,or,,"that,,sucks",,type,,of,,commentaryPlease,enter,a,descriptionConsI,downloadad,it,on,my,new,PC,(XP,SP3),It,,should,,be,,aptly,,called,,Kari,,Mac,,ProIts,,gorgeousWhen,she's,on,Talkative,she'll,take,a,few,of,your,comments,and,start,and,telling,me,what,she,thinksConsIts,too,addictingMethod,Not,Allowed,. d6d2cc075d
wwe wrestlemania 29 3gp video free download1972 - Solyaris (Andrei Tarkovsky)kovskyIncidental Wordpress Theme3gp squirt woman orgasmeMotley Crue, Greatest Hits 2009 full album zip
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 08:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dragons La Buse Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Bar Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange